Home Health Care – Surgical Care
Hospital-Style Post-Surgery Care, Right at Home
Florida Hospital can bring quality care to patients in Volusia and Flagler counties in the comfort and convenience of their own home. Research shows that most patients prefer to be treated at home, specifically while recovering from surgery.
Although every surgical recovery is different, the goals of our post-surgery home care include patient and family involvement, sharing decision-making, and a specific plan to meet your needs. Depending how complex the surgery is, you may receive a single type of home care or a combination of services, including:
- Medication Management
- Changing Dressings
- Communication with Your Physician
- Personal/Assistive Care
- Physical Therapy to Assist in Regaining Strength and Preventing Falls
- Occupational Therapy to Improve Ability to Safely Manage Daily Living Activities
After coming home from a procedure, surgery or treatment, there is tremendous comfort and peace of mind knowing that our trained in-home care professionals are there for you. Our home care post-surgery services – offered in Daytona Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, Orange City, and Palm Coast – can help you recover more quickly, keep you safe at home, and just as importantly, help you avoid another hospital stay.
Post-surgery care services are offered by:
- Florida Hospital DeLand – DeLand, FL
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial – Orange City, FL
- Florida Hospital Flagler – Palm Coast, FL
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center – Ormond Beach, FL
- Florida Hospital New Smyrna – New Smyrna Beach, FL
The Florida Hospital Home Health program is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (license #HHA215580961), certified by Medicare, and accredited by The Joint Commission.